Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ( TTD ) has constructed New Pilgrims Amenities Complex named as “Vishnu Nivasam” with spacious, ventilated and furnished rooms for providing accommodation and other facilities to the Tirupati’s pilgrims. It is budget hotel for pilgrims visiting this holy place to seek blessings of the lord. The hotel facilities and services are purely designed to give pleasant stay experience and stay in the religious mood. Quite close to some popular temples of Tirupati, this hotel gives an excellent opportunity for tourist to explore the religious place around.
|Tirupati VISHNU NIVASAM Photo|
The Vishnu nivasam is located just opposite to Tirupati Railway Station, offering easy access to catch train while heading back. Moreover, the hotel also gives access to Deer Park, 25 km (approx.), Sri Venkateswara Temple, 25 km (approx.), ISKCON Tirupati,6 km (approx.), Sri Govindarajaswami Temple,3 km (approx.), Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple,4 km (approx.) and Sri Veda Narayanaswami Temple, 4 km (approx.).
- Tirupati Airport 16 km approx
- Tirupati Railway Station 2 km approx
- Central Bus Stand 2 km approx
|TTD VISHNU NIVASAM Pilgrims Amenities Photo|
There are 204 AC Suites, 204 Non-AC rooms and 24 Dormitory Halls over six floors. Besides a basement parking lot that will house 200 cars and 200 two-wheelers. The utilities include a dispensary, solar heating system plus geyser backup and a ‘Sudarsanam' counter to arrange for Tirumala darshan by collecting biometric details of the pilgrims. This is the second largest pilgrims amenities complex after Srinivasam Complex.
Room Tariff/Rent Details at Vishanu Nivasam :
The tariff is fixed for 24hours from the time of allotment as follows
- Non-AC ordinary room - Rs 300
- Non-AC Suite room - Rs 500
- AC Room -Rs 800
- AC Suite room - Rs1300
The Caution Deposit will be collected the equal amount of room rent (or) Rs350 of which is higher rate. The caution deposit will be refunded at the time of leaving of room.
|Tirupati VISHNU NIVASAM Pilgrims Amenities Pictures|
General Instructions :
- The accommodation will be provided generally for 24hours and extended for 1 more day at the same tariff.
- Pilgrims who want to stay beyond 2 days from the time of allotment have to pay the double amount of Rent from the 3rd day, to avoid misuse of accommodation.
- There is No Online booking Facility for Accommodation in Advance for this facility.
Vishnu Nivasam Contact Telephone Numbers:
- Receiption(for allotment): 0877-2264462
- Dispensary: 0877-2264465
- Deputy Executive Officer: 0877-2264466
- AEO: 0877-2264469
- Deputy E.E.(Maintenance): 0877-2264464