Please Do this
1) Please book your journey ticket in advance for tirupati.
2) Please come to tirupati with minimum luggage.
3) Please book your travel and accommodation in Tirumala through TTD in advance.
4) Please take your Sudarshan Token from any one of the nearest counters of TTD in advace.
5) Please worship your Ishta Daivam or Kula Daivam before you start for Tirumala.
6) Please bathe in the Pushkarini tank and worship Sri Varahaswami temple before you worship Lord Venkateswara.
7) Please bathe and wear clean clothes before you enter the shrine.
8) Please wear a tilak in accordance with your religious affiliation.
9) Please Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the darshan of the Lord.
10) Please Keep silence inside the temple and chant Om Sri Venkatesaya Namah to yourself.
11) Please bathe in the Papavinasanam and Akasa Ganga teerthams near Tirumala.
12) Please respect ancient customs and usage while at Tirumala.
13) Please remove your hair.
14) Please respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
15) If you want to deposit your offerings then please deposit in the hundi only.
16) If you have no knowledge about tirupati then please contact any of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Enquiry Offices for information regarding the temple and your worship there.
17) Please Keep Tirumala Clean.
Please Don’t this
1) Don't plan your trip to Tirupati on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
2) Don't carry much Jewellery and Cash with you.
3) Don't come to Tirumala for any other purpose except worshipping the Lord Venkateswara.
4) Don't wear footwear in and around the premises of the Temple.
5) Don't entertain tours/brokers touts for accommodation and quick darshan etc.
6) It is not allowed in the temple premises - eat non-vegetarian food, consume liquor or other intoxicants, smoking etc.
7) Don't buy spurious prasadams from street vendors.
8) Don't rush in for Darshan but take your chance in the queue.
9) Don't enter the Temple; if according to custom or usage, you are prohibited to enter.
10) Don't wear flowers at Tirumala all flowers are for the Lord only.
11) Don't encourage beggars.
12) Don't spit or commit nuisance in the premises of the Temple.
13) Don’t wear any head gear like caps, helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
14) Don’t carry any weapon inside the temple.
15) A person who is physical or mental distress should not enter the temple.
16) Don’t sleep in the temple premises.
17) Don’t talk about your wealth, money and status.
18) Don’t sit with your back facing the Deity.
19) Don't waste water and Electricity.